HOUR OF NEED
You know that I'm foolish, playing king for a day. I hang with my people whenever I can.You say that I'm scruffy, misguided and blue, like a fly on a string. There's a web that surrounds you, but I will find a way in. Yeah, in your hour of need I'll be there, yes I will.Yeah, in your hour of need I'll be there, yes I will.You lay a place at your table, let me sleep in your bedYeah you hurt and confused me, but your my queen for a dayI know I'm foolish, harsh and unfair'Cause in my hour of need, I know you've always beenthereAnd in your hour of need I'll be there, yes I willIn your hour of need I'll be there, yes I willI'll be there, yes I willIn you hour of need I'll be there, yes I will
A TODA LA GENTE QUE ME "AGUANTA"
GRACIAS
4 comentarios:
De nada, pero yo no te aguanto, yo te soporto :P
Oye!!!!!!!! Como que me soportas!!! jejejeje
Pues vaaaaaale, gracias por soportarme!
Entonces yo?? jaja
Tú me soportas en persona!!! Day by day!
Publicar un comentario